Authenticalls , Inc. (“Authenticalls ”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its
users and contributors to
do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found at
the U.S. Copyright Office’s website here: http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf.
Authenticalls will respond expeditiously to allegations of copyright infringement committed using the Authenticalls website and/or the Authenticalls blog. In order for Authenticalls to respond promptly to an allegation of copyright infringement, such claims must be reported to Authenticalls ’s Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on the Authenticalls website, and/or the Authenticalls blog, by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Authenticalls ’s Designated Copyright Agent.
Upon receipt of a notice as outlined below, Authenticalls will respond expeditiously to remove or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity. Authenticalls will take whatever steps it deems necessary, in its sole discretion.
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if your Notice is intended to
cover multiple copyrighted works, please provide a representative list of such works that you alleged have
2. Identification of the material or link that you are alleging to be infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity), and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Authenticalls to locate the material, such as the URL of the link shown on the site, or the exact location of the material.
3. Please provide your name, your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, electronic mail address where you may be contacted.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
• “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
•“I hereby state that the information in this Notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner of, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of, the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. A physical or electronic signature indicating that you are the owner, or you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Authenticalls ’s Designated Copyright
Agent as follows:
SC NEXTOCELL SRL
11 Ion Câmpineanu street, Modul 4.01+Modul 4.02+Modul 4.03A, 4th floor, cam. 3, district 1, Bucharest.